Open PostDoc Position
Publication Date: lunes 15 de enero de 2018
The National Institute of Health Doctor Ricardo Jorge (INSA IP), Department of Human Genetics, opens one position for a posdoc fellow (male/female) under the Research Infrastructure Project RNEM - National Network of Mass Spectrometry (Ref 022125), funded by Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT) and Fundo Europeu de Desenvolvimento Regional (FEDER) through the following programs: Operational Program for Competitiveness and Internationalization and Regional Operational Program for Lisbon.
Application date: from 20-12-2017 to 18-01-2018
Scientific Area: Chimical Science or Biology
Specific Scientific Area: Proteomics
- Only candidates with PhD degree (mandatory) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related
- Proven experience in proteomics or metabolomics research area, namely in liquid chromatography analysis associated with high resolution mass spectrometry.
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices in quality control.
- Good computer experience, Word, Powerpoint, Excel and statistical programs R and / or SPSS.
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and oral).
- High sense of responsibility.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Ability to implement and develop new technologies.
- Ease of relationship, communication and teamwork; immediate availability.
Orígen: SNS Portugal