Annual Proteomics Symposium – Applying proteomics to life sciences
Publication Date: martes 18 de octubre de 2016
The Proteomics Symposium jointly organised by CRG and Societat Catalana de Biologia focuses on the application of innovative mass spectrometric techniques to different aspects of life sciences. This year several high-profile invited speakers will present their recent research results in the deciphering of cell signalling events, the use and requirements of proteomics in clinical projects, and the elucidation of host-virus interactions, among others
Eduard SABIDÓ, Head of CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit
- Ruedi AEBERSOLD, ETH Zurich, Department of Biology, Institute of Molecular Systems Biology, Zurich CH
- Olivia BELBIN, Biomedical Research Institute Sant Pau, Barcelona ES
- Cristina CHIVA, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona ES
- Ileana CRISTEA, Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Princeton US
- Bernhard KUSTER, Proteomics and Bioanalytics at the Technical University of Munich DE
- Ana MARTÍNEZ, Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas, Madrid ES
- Jordi RAMBLA, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelon ES
- Henry RODRIGUEZ, Clinical Proteomics Office of the National Institute (NIH), Bethesda US
- Anna SANTAMARIA, Vall d'Hebron Research Institute, Barcelona ES
- "Achieving the utmost DIA performance by using Orbitrap mass spectrometry platform and Spectronaut software"by Thermo
- "Beyond SWATH, focusing on what matters" by Sciex
Call for abstracts
The call for abstracts is currently closed.
Click here to check the Program.
Register now! Online registration will close October 28.
Participation to the Symposium is free of charge and open to all PRBB staff as well as external scientists.
CRG travel grants available to attend the Symposium. To be eligible please send your name, surname, contact details and institution to firstname.lastname@example.org.